Updated: May 13
The 2022 Santa Stroll had over 100 walkers and raised over $10,600!
Thank you for supporting the 2022 Santa Stroll – it was a great success!
• We had over 100 walkers and raised over $10,600!
• The stroll was completed in less than four minutes and the real start & finish line provided the upbeat atmosphere of a “Real 5K”
• Children enjoyed making crafts and wrote Letters to Santa
• Everyone enjoyed photos with Santa, and our SuperHeroes
• The live music was awesome, as always
• Over 30 raffle baskets and the Cash Raffle to win cold, hard cash - kept things interesting and fun
One thing we should all be especially proud of is that our local patrons/FLB event raised the most money ever!
• We raised $6,100 from our in-person event, local donors, raffles, registrations, etc.
• The remainder of funds raised came from other sources such as online sales, sponsorships, etc.
• Well done!
The bar looked great - loved all the decorations. The signage this year was especially eye catching! And Santa had lots of treats for the kiddos.
All the little extras did not go unnoticed, and we thank you.
Whether you . . .
• Or donated dollars, raffle items, supplies, or your time.
• Or bought raffle tickets or sponsorships
• Or helped setup, tear down or manned the tables
. . . we could not have done this without you!
A Big Thank You to :
• The Original Snowman – James Justice
• Peace Racing – Dan Saracina
• The Loose Shoes and No Name Band – Pam, Rick, Roger and the entire band
• SuperHeroes – Carter, Charlie, Jacob, Jason
• Our photographers
• Our volunteers
• Prize/raffle item donors
• Cash donors
A Very Special Thanks to:
• Fat Little Buddies and your amazing staff - Your hospitality and service is unparalleled and much appreciated, thank you for making everyone feel welcome
• Olmsted Falls Brown’s Backers
• Dawn Simmons
• Lisa Geiger
In addition to a fun event, we raised funds, and awareness, to continue fighting substance abuse disorder and the opioid epidemic in our local communities.